black adidas shoes womens

in Neuheiten 24.09.2019 04:02
von Eric Sophia | 3 Beiträge

Clicks used the iconic Superstar silhouette, be black adidas shoes womens it this time in the clean, white on white colorway. The shoe is accented with black and gold labeling on the tongue with a silhouette of one of Jay s turntables bookended by his signature Fedora and name. Heel branding includes a black and gold accented patch spotlighting the famed trefoil logo and  JAY below it. The packaging is exquisitely detailed as it mimics a milk crate filled with vinyl. A staple of any DJ from the era.

I would be remiss to leave out that this is one of the scale shoe statues which resides in Portland welcoming you to the adidas Village.Finally this past Summer, Shake, again in conjunction with adidas and New York creative agency white adidas shoes womens Brandfire, created another perfectly executed tribute to Jay. This time in the Superstar and Pro Model silhouettes. Again, white/black iconic colorway, gold and black accents with adidas branding along with the trefoil in a gold record with JAY s name in adidas nizza bold again on the heel collar.

Let us know what your favorite JMJ silhouettes are or how you feel adidas can honor him more in the future in the comments below and on social.With adidas having unveiled his first every signature shoe over the weekend, adidas Harden Vol. 1 , it was only right that James debut the sneaker on opening night. As you can see in the images above, The Beard wore the adidas Harden Vol. 1 in the black/white Pioneer colorway adidas rom that will release on December 3rd.

ÿþJBF Customs has graduated to doing Packs of sneakers and for his first set he chose to do a bit of  brand spanning . For his  Cool Grey Pack he decides to lace a Nike SB Blazer and an adidas Superstar with a color that is universally dope. Both shoes are beautifully reconstructed of Cool Grey tumbled leather with the signature JBF branded tongue and heel. White contrast colored stitching also shines in the mix along with the White outsoles on each pair.

In addition to the python feature, the shoe will also come with calf lining, 3m laces and a strap that boasts Shumpert s post 90 logo. What do you think about Shumpert s design and JBF s execution? Sound off in the comments below.Jeremy Scott is always banging out some trippy designs that I for one always adidas retro love. This time around, we re getting a dope print by the artist himself, in one of adidas most popular silhouettes the adidas ZX Flux .

JS really let lose this time around, allowing an array of colors explode throughout the (once) monotone upper. It s hard to pinpoint exactly what the print is, but if you ve got any good descriptors for this green-blue-orange-pink design, let me know. (I think of an aerial view meets cross-section of a tree& nerdy, but that s all I got). If you re interested, these have touched down once again at select adidas retailers.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: PAPERS20
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1044 Themen und 1049 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen