asics dynaflyte

in Avicolaria 20.01.2020 09:01
von Nicola Petty | 3 Beiträge

Essentially the modern running shoe has asics dynaflyte remained unchanged in the last 30 years if you don't count the gimmicks (which I don't). So, essentially the shoe industry, for the most part, is still selling the Model T. Different companies may give it a spoiler, Foose wheels, HID headlights, or a flashy paint job, but no matter what they do, it's still a Model-T. If the Asics of the world don't start truly embracing a thing called innovation, then they WILL become the IBM of the shoe industry (as one astute reader stated previously).*You mentioned before about a 12mm heel height being ideal? Why is that the standard? *Well.

But the key here is to allow choice. The problem I have with this argument is the sense that the advice is that everyone will benefit from wearing a minimalist shoe, or at the very least, a shoe with zero raise gradient. Sorry, I do not agree, and that is taking the choice away asics fuzex frm the athlete. It also has the potential to injury them.. which is never good. Now I know you are immediately thinking hah! so do conventional shoes, but as you rightly point out, we have no proof either way. Many in these blogs have demanded a study proving conventional fotwear reduces injury rates.

I have asics gel contend 3 an opinion, so do you, both equaly valid. ASICS has a point of view, and we base this on the science that is available at this point in time. If that opinion does not match others, then that's OK because other choices are available. Does that mean ASICS direction is wrong.. time will tell. It is, at times difficult to swallow the criticism, when we were the only brand to fly in the face of rigid, inflexible,heavy shoes all those years ago, and make changes no-one else would& based on the available science.. for what we believed was for the benefit of the athlete.

Anyway.. thats my asics gel cumulus 2 cents worth.. interesting and hopefully healthy debate.. maybe one day we can meet and go at it face to face.. much more enjoyable than blogging, especially since I am such a crap typer! Can I once more emphasise that I do not claim to have all the answers, and that this discussion should be light and maybe even a little tongue in cheek, without getting personal.. to quote Fox Mulder, the truth is out there.. hopefully we find it sooner or later. best.. SimonYou want a spirited and open debate, then refer to your friend Craig Payne.

Who I have heard from numerous folks is the anonymous writer of the Barefoot Running is Bad website which likes to denigrate the barefoot runners (I suppose I'll now be accused of misrepresenting what is on that site& ). Both sides could stand to be a bit more civil and open minded. I have read Craig's thoughtful post on the podiatry arena (I do lurk there from time to time as I believe in learning from as many sources as I can). I agree with most of what he says, contrary to his charges that I misrepresent study results. The debate is not barefoot vs. traditional shoes.

The foot type categorisation process.. is stuffed and needs a major overhaul.. but I am tired.. and hope one asics gel kayano evo day we can actually come together for the benefoit of the athlete.. the most important person. Pete.. reread my posts.. i agree with you.. it is a time of greta change.. of useful self appraisal.. no one has the answers.. I am more than happy to listen and learn.. just as long as it makes sense,Based on your comments, I think we do agree more than we disagree. My position would be that when it comes to the production of products that have the potential to alter biomechanics, either for the better or the worse (or maybe not at all).

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: PAPERS20
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1044 Themen und 1049 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen